Sunday 12 September 2010

Blog-enhancement and self-advancement

I've spent the past couple of hours playing with the blog and twitter to find ways of tying the two together. As a result I have been able to create a link from blogger to my full twitter account. I have also made a hyperlink from my twitter profile to this blog. On top of this however, I've embedded a 5 Tweet preview of my twitter account onto the blog itself. Using this it is possible to view my latest 5 tweets regarding either the blog, the projects; whether it be research of music videos or music etc, or twitter itself. I also added the video links to YouTube and started the link list. In this link list we will be able to put links to our twitter accounts, YouTube, Flicker and any other site we wish to be connected to.

Based on synergy (the combining/uniting of technologies as regards a product, to enhance the product) I have tried to unite a variety of websites using the blog as a medium to connect to these websites.

No comments:

Post a Comment