Thursday 28 October 2010

Evaluation of Progress

As a group we have had our ups and downs with the issues with locations and cast. However I feel that we have worked through this powering along and keeping focused. Although still a little behind with our filming I feel (as the rest of the group do) that we have been successful so far with the filming that we have carried out. We have captured at least an hours worth of footage and have began editing this to create our final video.
A personal positive for me I feel has been keeping the group on track and focused. Once we have decided on a task I keep the others focused and motivated to complete that task - as once this is complete then we can move onto the next.
Another personal positive for me has been coming up with both location ideas and also mise en scene ideas to help us to get the best for our music video as well as indepth analysis of other artist's music videos.
A personal negative for me within the group has been having a full understanding of the meaning and the imagry within the track, however with the request of the meaning from the artists and also help from both Jonny and Henry I feel that I am gaining a better understanding everytime I listen to the track.

So far in this project I have personally progressed with the use of Final Cut Express. I have experimented with it and have learnt both how to use split screen and also the 'Bad TV' effect to create the CCTV camera image.
I have also learned how to use the new HD cameras and how to upload the footage onto final cut express.

As a group we still need to finish filming and also gain audience feedback. We have the very ending of our storyboard to write down, however we know what is going to happen, so for filming purposes the end of the storyboard is not required. - this will be finished in due course.

No comments:

Post a Comment