Sunday 31 October 2010

Audience Feedback for Rough Cut 1

On the discussions board of the facebook page there has been a couple of feedback posts.

'i like the silent bit at the beggining, and thinks its mysterious/intriging that you dont' see emily's face for a while. i like the bit at the end of the 30 secs with the quick bits of different musical instruments.
hope that helps in some way :s'


'I also like the musical instruements that looks awsome and so does the car doors openiing etc. Also I like the bit and how it looks like a recording studio. However, I think there is too much silence at the begining and I like the idea of her setting up but i don't think u need the huge walk. Also I didn't get the car radio bit you would be better to shoe that you are turning on the radio but the song u have chosen plays out and you flash between in the car and in the studio. I hope this helps.'

'Opening's great... exactly what the first comment says. Although the continuity of the car doors isn't really right... One of the back doors is open before the person opens it! And can you actually fit a whole drum kit in the back with someone?'

This helps me to gain a better understanding of what the audience does and does not like and therefore helps me to improve the rough cut with the rest of the group.

I am hoping to gain more feedback than this but this is a start to helping us improve our video.

No comments:

Post a Comment