Thursday 11 November 2010

Rough Cut 1 Comments

I have just been checking the Facebook Discussions board for anymore comments as here is another that has been posted:

'Really like it! As I told Grace, my favourite shot is the one of Emily dropping the money onto the floor, really artistic, makes it a bit quirky almost. Anyway as for improvements, I'm going against the other comments a bit and saying that I think the silent part at the start is a bit too long; makes it look like that bit's unfinished. I'd personally alter it so that in each of the different shots of her walking, you only show her taking two steps (e.g. step, step, change shot, step, step, change, etc.) to shorten it, but you might have other ideas on it. Once it gets going it's really good though, well done'

This comment is good feedback. We have already adjusted the opening slightly from another comment that was made but this information on the silent part and how our audience think that it should go should be taken into account. I also like the comment about the money falling to the floor and it being artistic and quirky because this helps justify and link images in our video to our artist name 'Said the Hatter'.

No comments:

Post a Comment